Thursday, January 14, 2010

I love you 1987

While creeping on several blogs I came across a link on Kenton's Infotainment Scan that would forever changed my life.

Portage Place circa 1987. I don't know which is scarier, Portage Place then with its muscle flexing and shoulder pads or Portage Place now with less perms but noticeably more muggings. Watch the video below and decide for yourself.



Now for extra laughs fast forward six seconds into the video. Repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat...

I have a new favorite YouTube video!



3 comments:

  1. OMG!! that is the funniest thing I have seen in a long time!

    That's not the Portage Place I know!

    Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Rachel (this is Garth) I've seen this before it's so funny!! I have such a fascination with that place and how it was never succesful :P. But this is such a hilarious attempt to make it seem popular :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Isn't it love central? haha Portage place has NEVER been that shiny bright and clean!

    ReplyDelete