Wednesday, December 15, 2010


JUNG typology test

I’ve taken a few personality tests in my time, sadly none of which has been administered at a Church of Scientology (It’s on my to do list), but I found the JUNG typology test to be not only accurate, free and informative but…. Really, really accurate, shockingly with out cost and jam packed with information about why I do things the way I do them.

After answering 72 Yes of No questions that ranged from whether I felt involved when watching TV soaps (No) to whether I thought that objective criticism was always useful in any activity (Yes) I had my answer. I was a proud, unabashedly social ENFP, the “Inspirer”.

E= Extraverted
N= iNtuitive (I don’t quite understand that one, shouldn’t I be an EIFP?)
F= Feeling
P= Perceiving

The following description is from http://www.personalitypage.com/ENFP.html and is…  well… For those of you who know me, you be the judge.

ENFPs are charming, ingenuous, risk-taking, sensitive, people-oriented individuals with capabilities ranging across a broad spectrum. They have many gifts which they will use to fulfill themselves and those near them, if they are able to remain centered and master the ability of following through.

To take the test yourself and find your type visit: http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp

No comments:

Post a Comment