Thursday, March 17, 2011

IPP aftermath

A whole year of stress, planning, client relations and long nights of business card designing is finally over. The presentations have been completed and the celebratory drinks drunk.  After all this time and energy has gone into this huge project I'm left with the question, where do I go from here?


The event was a success, the clients sales were phenomenal and I've handed all the promotional materials that I designed and wrote off to a very happy client. It's time to move on to my next project and my first foray into the world of freelance communications.

In that awkward stage between wrapping up school and getting my first 'real' job in the communications industry it's a welcome safety net to have a contract to work on over the summer months as I job hunt. I'm nervous of course but most of all I feel excited, motivated and driven to do well and that feels absolutely amazing.


No comments:

Post a Comment