Monday, April 11, 2011

End of an era


It's all over. The caffeine fuelled all-nighters, the mad dashes through hallways, assignment in hand, desperate to prevent lost marks, the impromptu pizza parties held with friends in The Projector office on late production nights.


Instead of relief or joy, I feel... Strange. I have three weeks of work placement remaining before I am fully done my course, all my assignments are handed in and the knowledge that I will doubtfully see the classmates I love on a regular basis again hangs over me like a (pardon the cliché) cloud.


Add to that the stress of embarking on the epic quest to find my first post-college job, become a grown up and fully take responsibility for my life and my future and you have one terrified 19-year-old girl.


I'm looking forward to it though. Or at least I think I am looking forward to it. I aim to keep in touch with the people I have grown to respect and adore so much, keep motivated to work harder than I ever have before and keep sane with the help of the friends and family that have stuck by me for this crazy ride known as Creative Communications. I can't thank you all enough, you have inspired, pushed, helped and motivated me in ways that I can never express.


Keep in touch.


Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment