Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Dangerous Dentist.

A 79 year old Winnipeg dentist is being suspended from practicing dentistry after nearly causing a patient on blood thinners to bleed to death. According to a free press article written by Kevin Rollason, it is not his first suspension either. In an earlier incident a woman found bits of skin hanging from her gums after being fitted for dentures. She had to cut the skin with sewing scissors herself when she got home.

You have to wonder how good his price must be for that kind of service.
If you are in the market for some bargain dentistry, and like to play with a little danger, give Dr. Laba a call. His suspension only begins on October 15 so he can probably fit you in.


http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/local/breakingnews/Dentist-79-permanently-sspended-from-dental-surgery-59411517.html

2 comments:

  1. I guess this explains why there are dedicated denture clinics - not everyone is able to do everything... :S

    I go to the same dentist that my parents have seen since before I was born! I figure that's a good indication that the dentist is trustworthy. I wonder if there's a "Rate my Dentist" site...*Googles*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes! This guy definitely should not be practicing anymore. I'm actually comfortable when I go to the dentist. I had the same dentist for years and he had a great sense of humour and was fun.

    Dr. Evan Margolis on Academy if anyone is interested.

    ReplyDelete