Sunday, September 20, 2009

Winnipeg's Gone Wacky

Good news for all starving Comics!

Hot 103 and the Winnipeg Free Press are searching for the funniest person in Manitoba. The winner will get a two night stay at Canad Inns Grand Forks, a guest spot on Hot 103’s Ace Burpee Show with Chrissy Troy and $1,000. That is a LOT of Ramen.

The entry deadline is Sept. 27, and from the nine results that turned up when I searched ‘Winnipeg Gone Wacky’ in YouTube, there is still plenty of space left for aspiring comics.

I'm voting for Keener!


For contest details check out The World According to Ace Burpee at http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/ace/gone-wacky/

3 comments:

  1. My friend is entered in this!!! it's an awesome idea! I'm surprised I didn't find any crecommers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete