Friday, September 11, 2009

Hello, and welcome to Creative Winnipeg. This blog is created by a Winnipegger, for Winnipeggers, and will in general be about the city we love and hate so very much.

I hope to filter out the boring; leaving the local news, events, and entertainment that strikes my fancy and gets me (and hopefully you!) interested.

Also, I plan to have a weekly blog post called ‘Weekend Winnipeg’ focusing on everyone’s favorite part of the week, the end of it. These posts will be event and entertainment based, and includes at least one activity that costs less than ten dollars.

I’m most excited to research and write about the ten dollar or less idea, since I often find myself both bored and poor on those rare empty weekends. So grab your student bus pass and prepare to get thoroughly lost in Creative Winnipeg.

No comments:

Post a Comment